Google map of fishery (Available below in 'satellite' view)
Warnings and Notices
- Bronze or Silver Membership Required
- Members Only No Day Tickets
- Do not obstruct the Highway or park on land adjacent to properties.
- No Entrance before 5.45am, anglers must leave by dusk
- No Night Fishing
- Fishing from Platforms only please, these can be slippery in wet winter conditions.
- Keep Nets must not be used without consent of the Secretary
- No unaccompanied juniors
The Association is fully committed to this, it's main freeholding lake venue and as such has invested £20,000 over the 2010 winter on securing electrical supply and replacing all the previous platforms with 40 new tiered platform structures with decking. This will enable continued fishing access during times of low water levels.
Depth averages 5ft in this popular 2.5 acre lake, which contains carp and tench of all sizes,roach, rudd and bream.
Can be subject to algae blooms in hot weather hence the deployment of two aeration pumps.
The lake will be closed to anglers at such times the committee deem necessary, and for junior events.
40 permant platforms with the inclusion of a disabled platform at peg 3, which has priority for disabled members.
Toilet facilities provided during the months June to October.
For a view of the 2010 winter improvements, click here.
For the 2010 season we will also track online the water levels on the graph below. This will show the week by week depths in millimetres.